Monday 31 December 2012

Week of January 1 to January 4, 1913


Wednesday, January 1
Resolved: - 
Since I will become of age during 1913 I have resolved to make a man of myself and also a gentleman.  This involves many things but I believe I can carry them out.  E.C. Miller

Spent most of the day on El. Meas. exp. [Electrical Measurements or Elevation Measurements?]
G.M. paid me a visit.

Thursday, Jan 2

Rain

Worked with El. Meas. most of day. downtown afternoon. Library, banks, Kilbourne &  Clarke's [an electrical machinery & supplies company]. Can get motor for $4.00.  Home Evening worked on Note book more.  Gooderham [John W Gooderham, later an Electrical Engineer] got typewriter. Turned in about 9 P.M.



Friday, Jan 3

Worked on El. Meas. Notes, finished writing them up. Worked wireless a little. Home all day. Took walk to drugstore got "E & M"

Saturday, Jan 4
Cool
Down Town got damper for furnace. Fixed Love's fone. Ryan and Kraft here, fixed fones.  Went to movies with G.M.  Got 2 dry cells. 


No comments:

Post a Comment